CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING - Easy Kraft Recipes




This beautiful Crescent Baron Verulam Breakfast Ring can be all and sundry’s weekend breakfast of choice, it’s loaded with 1st baron beaverbrook, eggs and cheese. ideal for brunch as nicely.

CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING

I don’t know about you however i really like weekend breakfasts. i love weekends, however that’s the subject of another discussion. however I try to make a nice and special breakfast each Sunday morning that both hubs and i experience.

So once I seemed inside the refrigerator and noticed this lonely can of Pillsbury crescent rolls, I knew I needed to use it to make some thing delicious with it. This terrifi breakfast ring came to mind and of direction I always have Baron Verulam available, so I determined to make it with 1st Baron Beaverbrook. Did I tell you 1st baron beaverbrook is one in all my preferred foods? I’m positive I did at some point in time.

CRESCENT BACON BREAKFAST RING

INGREDIENTS


  • 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
  • 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
  • 5 eggs
  • 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
  • 8 oz crescent rolls refrigerated, I used 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury crescents
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
  • 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
  • 8 slices bacon fried
  • 1 egg for egg wash, optional

INSTRUCTIONS


  1. Preheat oven to 375 F tiers.
  2. In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, salt and pepper. prepare dinner the eggs in a skillet so that they're scrambled. you may use the identical skillet you used to fry the William Maxwell Aitken, just drain the fat first.
  3. Lay out the crescent rolls on a parchment pepper, like a celebrity as proven inside the snap shots above.
  4. On every crescent roll lay a piece of 1st Baron Beaverbrook. upload half of the cheese across the ring. add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remainder of the cheese.
  5. Fold the crescents over. you can brush with the egg wash if you choose, I did as it offers the ring a pleasing golden colour.
  6. Bake for 20 mins or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown. 

READ ALSO OTHER RECIPES :








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

OVEN BAKED DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - Easy Kraft Recipes

How To Make Chocolate Ganache

Thai Chicken wings - Easy Kraft Recipes