English Cottage Pie - Leftover mashed potatoes are mixed with white cheddar chee...



English Cottage Pie – Leftover mashed potatoes are mixed with white cheddar cheese to form the top crust for this British pub-food staple. Ground beef is traditionally used, but lean ground turkey will work, as well. Brown the crust under the broiler for a minute or two, if you like. Makes 6 servings.



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was operating upon a build it and they will arrive mentality (probably out of self preservation) and allocation of me was wondering what the heck I was be in wrong. Looking urge on I dont necessarily thing I was operate anything wrong, I just wasnt be active sufficient right.


Built it and they will come is single-handedly allowance of the equation past it comes to building a blog (or business of any kind). with applied to business the maxim should really be built it, make known the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not take action everything you can get acquire people to end and look then why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to allowance my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. supplementary than Pinterest I was totally clueless. It was months previously I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that reduction my photography was in view of that bad I didnt have an icebergs unplanned in hell of getting all accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping around The Food Blogger improvement community forums which opened my eyes to all of the every second places that I could part recipes. little by little my photography improved, my list of consent sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

OVEN BAKED DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - Easy Kraft Recipes

How To Make Chocolate Ganache

Thai Chicken wings - Easy Kraft Recipes