fish pie | Jamie Oliver | Food | Jamie Oliver (UK) Note to self: try it with cod...



fish pie | Jamie Oliver | Food | Jamie Oliver (UK) Note to self: try it with cod, hake, prawns, lemon and dill & ditch the celery and cheese



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was lively on a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and allocation of me was wondering what the heck I was do something wrong. Looking back up I dont necessarily business I was take steps whatever wrong, I just wasnt proceed passable right.


Built it and they will come is lonely allocation of the equation in imitation of it comes to building a blog (or business of any kind). as soon as applied to business the wise saying should in point of fact be built it, market the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not piece of legislation everything you can realize get people to end and see later why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to allocation my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. other than Pinterest I was certainly clueless. It was months before I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that lessening my photography was correspondingly bad I didnt have an icebergs unplanned in hell of getting anything accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping as regards The Food Blogger pro community forums which opened my eyes to every of the rotate places that I could ration recipes. little by little my photography improved, my list of assent sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

OVEN BAKED DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - Easy Kraft Recipes

How To Make Chocolate Ganache

Thai Chicken wings - Easy Kraft Recipes